SURVIVOR

Old Jun 22nd, 2000, 07:10 AM
Noach

SURVIVOR

If anyone out there knows Ramona, please tell her I wouldn't have voted her off the island. Also for more information about the island, please see www.noach.com and www.puatonga.com.
Love Noach

Old Jun 22nd, 2000, 07:14 AM
fddfff

Yeah right!!! Tell me where at www.noach.com does it talk about Ramona.

Also the www.puatonga.com does not exist. Get a life!!!!

Old Jun 22nd, 2000, 07:48 AM
Stacy

Hey, they should have voted that food-stealing stumbling geezer off before they said goodbye to my sorry a**. Now those losers are stuck on that dumb island with no one at all to protect their legal rights. In fact, I think I am going to sue those two women who stabbed me in the back.

And who the heck is Ramona!

Old Jun 22nd, 2000, 08:00 AM
xxx

Ramona is one of the voices Noach hears in his head! Pay no attention to him, he is delusional and sometimes forgets to take his medication!

Old Jun 22nd, 2000, 08:24 AM
Noach

Another forgery. When is Fodor's going to require registration in order to post?

Old Jun 22nd, 2000, 08:34 AM
GetALife

Well Noach when you start using your correct email address!!! If you would not post such inane stuff no one would feel the need to make fun of you.

Old Jun 22nd, 2000, 11:42 AM
xxx

Well, another potentially amusing thread is shot dead by the Noach snipers. Would you people please stop? Please?

Old Jun 22nd, 2000, 01:10 PM
Lori

This is exactly what's happening in my home right now. It gets a little old. I have a 9 year old who has figured out how to bait the 13 year old. I'm trying to explain to the 13 year old that his extreme reactions are causing the 9 year old so much glee that he repeats his annoyances again and again and again....

Old Jun 22nd, 2000, 01:18 PM
noach

Lori, you are right on the money.

Old Jun 22nd, 2000, 02:27 PM
xxx

Noach-quit blabbering like an idiot. Until you actually GO SOMEWHERE take it elsewhere!!! Do us all a favor and LEAVE!!!!

Old Jun 22nd, 2000, 06:29 PM
Children

Real Noach, Can't you see that the fake posts are obvious fakes, and everyone knows it? There's no need to break in and try to clear your name, and it only encourages the Fake Noach.

Fake Noach, this stopped being funny several days ago. Please, move along to something else.

Old Jun 22nd, 2000, 07:21 PM
x

in my opinion, noah/noach is reaping what he/she has sown - months of inane posts - why WOULDN'T someone (or several people) take a shot at him/her by being an impersonator. There have never been true, legit travel posts from him/her ever - just endless URLs and posts on non travel topics. When N does some serious traveling and has worthy contibuations to the board, maybe people will stop becoming cynical and sick of him/her. As a side not, I think Ramona should have been voted off the island at the first tribal council. ;-)

Old Jun 22nd, 2000, 11:23 PM
yeah

Unfortunately there really IS a Noach. And hopefully, he's gone. But just in case he's still here:
Noach, why are YOU so protective of your privacy? What is your email address? And, have you seen a doctor lately?