I am attempting to select a place for next year June/July timeframe to host a family re-union for about 40-60 people. I'm trying to find a location that would have something for everyone and even include options for camping or resort. What I DO NOT want is anything would remotely resemble a tourist town like a Branson, Missouri as that place gave me the creeps - too many tourist shops and crowds galore!
Also I am hoping the location would have an airport within 1-1.5 hours that people could fly into...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL @ Password Reset CONTACT 1:844:307:2790 AOL Tec*h sup0rt 24\7rk
- 2 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 3 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 4 Las Vegas TR
- 5 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 6 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 7 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 8 Travel Shenanigans
- 9 I need help
- 10 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 11 10 day California Trip in July
- 12 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 13 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 14 A Few days in Museums
- 15 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 16 Newport Beach restaurants
- 17 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 18 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 19 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 20 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 21 4 days in Miami
- 22 travelling from Miami to New York
- 23 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 24 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 25 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
Suggestions for Family Re-union location in Kentucky or Tennessee?