Reload this Page >

ST the experience in Las Vegas

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27th, 2001, 04:16 PM
Gary Portman

Hey if anybody has gone to the Star Trek experience in Las Vegas please respond and let me know what you thought of it.... I would absolutely love to takemy kids if it is worth seeing. Thanks for your replies in advance

Old Jul 27th, 2001, 05:16 PM
f

My mom and a friend went a few years ago. Both agreed that the ride hurt their necks since it bounces you around. My mom's friend enjoyed it, but is a big Star Trek fan. My mom on the other hand thought it was a huge waste of time and money. So I guess it all boils down to your interest in Star Trek.

Old Jul 27th, 2001, 07:21 PM
xxx

I would rather spend the $25.00 per person entrance fee on a nice dinner.

Old Jul 27th, 2001, 08:50 PM
marina

If you are a trekkie, you will love the museum before you get on the ride. However, if you were never into Star Trek, I think you might find the whole thing a little silly. I personally loved it.

Old Aug 2nd, 2001, 04:26 PM
L.T.

You'll love it if you're a Star Trek fan, and even if you're not, it's fun. If you're driving to L.V. be sure to check those racks of discount cards at Burger King, Carl's Jr., etc. for $5 discount coupons to the Star Trek Adventure (and other great bargains).

Old Aug 2nd, 2001, 08:40 PM
TRAVALIN GAL

ITS A LITTLE TASTE OF THE BODY WARS RIDE IN DISNEY IF YOUR A TREKKIE IT IS OUT OF THIS WORLD. I CAN SPEND THE ADMISSION PRICE AT A GAMING TABLE OR SLOT MACHINE FASTER THEN THE RIDE AND TREKKIE DISPLAY I FOUND IT WELL WORTH THE TIME