St. Augustine

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30th, 2001, 11:21 AM
Bob

St. Augustine

Looking for advice on the finest place to stay, prefer a B&B

Old Aug 30th, 2001, 11:37 AM
J T Kirk

Bob, there has been some past postings on lodging (and other topics) in St Augustine. Do a search. I've spent many a day in St Agustine, but I can't remember a single place to stay. Happens with age.

Old Aug 30th, 2001, 12:06 PM
rob

never been....but heard St. Francis Inn is nice.

Old Aug 30th, 2001, 12:21 PM
Danny

Consider the Old City House Inn on Cordova Street, across the street from the Lightner Museum. I stayed there several years ago and it was a great experience. Excellent restaurant on site, as well.

Old Aug 30th, 2001, 02:19 PM
GatorGirl

I have info on two different ones. The first my parents stayed at for one of their wedding anniversary's is called Casa de La Paz (www.casadelapaz.com) it is right on the bay and they loved it. For our honeymoon we stayed at Casa de Solana (www.casadesolana) and looked it was well, beautiful home tucked on one of the side streets but within walking distance of everything. Check out www.oldcity.com for all info on St. Augustine.

Old Aug 30th, 2001, 02:43 PM
Linda

Second Casa de la Paz. Also, suggest you take a ghost walk at night. It's an interesting city and this is a fantastic layer to hear about.