Reload this Page >

Spa Advice in Vegas!please help!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28th, 2002, 09:05 AM
Vence

any recommendations would be appreciated...Canyon Ranch Spa(Venetian) is the frontrunner...so far..looking for great swedish or arometherapy massage(50 minutes) and a possible facial!!!!For my mom and her sister....they're staying at Luxor or Aladdin(august)....but can be any great spa in Vegas!!!!how far in advance should they reserve.....Thanks

Old Jun 29th, 2002, 02:34 PM
vence

Please help!!!

Old Jun 29th, 2002, 02:55 PM
lvres

Canyon Ranch is supposed to be the best, followed closely by the Mandalay Bay and the Bellagio. MB is next to the Luxor, Aladdin is across the street from the Bellagio. Spa services on the strip and very high (over 100.00 for a massage at most) I believe www.angelstouch.com where I get my spa treatments will go to your hotel and cost around $65 for a 1 hr. massage.

Old Jun 29th, 2002, 04:54 PM
Rogee

Went to both Mandalay Bay and The Venetian for honeymoon. Experienced both Spas and thought Mandalay Bay was the better of the two. Venetian is a little overrated. Was one of the highlights of our honeymoon! Youre pampered and you feel wonderful afterwards. ENJOY!!

Old Jun 30th, 2002, 05:29 AM
vence

I will go to Mandalay's website to gather more info on their spa...is it a good size....just want the most "bang" for my buck!!!!!Thanks