Reload this Page >

Smokey mountains-- Christopher Place or Blackberry Farm

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 05:48 AM
cindy

My husband and I are planning a trip to the Smokey Mountains next fall(2003). We are considering Christopher Place or Blackberry Farm. If anyone has been to either of these, I would appreciate some feedback.

Thanks, Cindy

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 06:17 AM
Susan

Can't comment on Christopher Place or Blackberry, but can comment on the Smokey Mountains.

It is beautiful there and so serene and peaceful. We visit there often because my mother in law lives there, no matter where you stay, you can't go wrong with the beauty of Tennessee (or North Carolina).

Have fun Cindy.

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 07:37 AM
Ellen

Can't comment on either. But, if you do choose Christopher Place I would love to hear a trip report! I saw them advertised soemwhere and requested a brochure and the place looks great in the brochure. Very romantic! From what I know it is not in the Smokey Mountains but about 30 minutes outside of Sevierville so it is closer to the Knoxvilel sevierville areas than to Gatlinburg/Smokies area. It is relaxing getaway Bed and Breakfst with plenty of amenties including jacuzzi tubs in every room along with an onsite gourmet chef. We live in Kentucky and were thinking about visiting for our anniversary in april.

OOPS- it looks like we may be visiting before you! Would love to hear other peoples experiences though.

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 07:56 AM
cindy

topping please

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 07:04 PM
cindy

Any comments are appreciated!!

Thanks, Cindy