Sight and Sound Theater

Search

Sight and Sound Theater

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5th, 2008, 06:38 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sight and Sound Theater

I have relatives in Pennsylvania, and passed by this theater once. It's located in Strasburg. Looked it up online, and thought I might go sometime when I'm there. Has anyone ever been? It is worth it?
I also see there's another one in Branson, Missouri, but since I live in Vermont, that seems less likely.
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 07:29 PM

We went to the one in Stasburg. It was an enjoyable evening and the kids loved it. However we only had one night open and it was far and away more expensive than other showings. If you have time, check dates, times and prices and save some money.
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Original Poster

Thanks, kennythecook. The prices do look high, but if it's a good production, I don't mind spending the money.
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Amy

Las Vegas for Christians. (Hey, pipe the lighted palm trees!)

I couldn't repress the giggles when Jesus' sword started shooting out sparklers as he was descending on the horse in "Daniel". In fact, I was laughing inwardly through most of it. But then, that's just me. Many folks I know love it.
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 06:07 PM

I have been to the Lacaster Sight & Sound theatre multiple times in the capacity of a tour group leader, typically 50 - 60 people in tour. The productions get rave reviews and most of my tour group members are returning for a second or third time or even more. The quality is comparable to something you'd see at Disney. Take note, you need reservations or you may not get in. The fact that most shows sell out in advance year in and year out speaks for itself. You can google their site and get very helpful show info as well as make reservations, or call the box office. Sight and Sound is renown in the industry for outstanding customer service. In my opinion, the price is worth the show.
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 06:40 PM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
I saw the Noah's Ark production and thought it was excellent. It is a religious show. They all are.
Since it was Noah's Ark, the entire theater was as if you were in the ark. I thought the production was very good.
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 07:30 PM

Yes, The Noah's Ark show is very good. I have been twice to the theatre. Last month to see Miracles of Christmas. Noah was the best. It is an enjoyable place...definitely a Christian theme.