Shuttle service from LAX to LGB?

Old Nov 21st, 2002, 06:49 AM
Lisa

Shuttle service from LAX to LGB?

We are traveling to L.A. on Thanksgiving morning. Since the people who are picking us up live close to Long Beach Airport, we wanted to try to save them some driving by getting to LGB on our own.

Do any of you know if there is a shuttle service there from LAX? Any idea of the cost and how frequently it runs?

Thanks for any help.

Lisa (I'm not)

Old Nov 21st, 2002, 08:03 AM
Deborah

I'm sure Super Shuttle or one of the other shuttle companies will take you there. www.supershuttle.com

Old Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:46 AM
Lisa

Thanks Deborah!

Old Nov 23rd, 2002, 10:17 AM
Deborah

You are welcome. If you are not familiar with LAX, go outside baggage claim and follow the courtesy van signs. They all stop there and you don't need a reservation. Another service is Prime Time. Enjoy your holiday.

Old Nov 23rd, 2002, 10:33 AM
joe

In June I flew out of Long Beach to DC. Because of weather problems I had to fly back to LAX.But my car was at LGB.
There is no formal shuttle between the airports.You will have to use a shared van service like Supershuttle.
The pick up areas are clearly marked outside baggage claim, there are reps from the various shuttles who will compete for your business.It cost me 28 dollars plus tip, and I was the last to be dropped off.