Search

Shreveport B&B

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26th, 2006, 05:48 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shreveport B&B

Hi all,
I've been looking into a B&B in Shreveport called Fairfield Place. Does anyone know anything about this establishment? It's one I'm considering for a girls' retreat this spring. Just curious about any experiences there and wonder what the area around the B&B is like, e.g. is it on a busy road, close to restaurants, etc.
Thanks in advance,
CDG
Old Dec 26th, 2006, 05:41 PM
Original Poster

ttt
Old Dec 27th, 2006, 06:33 AM
Original Poster

Gosh. I'm surprised there's not one Fodorite with any info on S-port. ttt
Old Mar 14th, 2007, 06:39 PM

Did you ever go on your girls' retreat? This Bed and Breakfast is just around the corner from where I live but, of course, I've never stayed there. It is located in an older, historic part of town since it's in a very old house. Some years ago, I toured this B&B and it was pretty then, but I am not sure now. It still looks nice from the outside but I know it was sold in the last year or so. It is located on Fairfield Avenue, which is not a HUGE thoroughfare but rather busy. It seems like I read a review of it somewhere?

It is close to some mid-town restaurants like Olive Street Bistro, Monjuni's and Mabry House, which are all good places to eat. If you have any more questions, e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll try to answer any questions you have!

PMCW58

Old Jul 13th, 2007, 03:38 PM
Original Poster

Polly,
This is certainly a bit late but, yes. We did go on the retreat. It was awesome! We rented a gorgeous house on Lake Travis in Austin and then spent one of our days at The Crossings (thecrossingsaustindotcom) enjoying super relaxing spa treatments. It was heavenly! The best massage I've ever experienced was at this beautiful wellness spa.