Reload this Page >

Seattle airport shuttle

Search

Seattle airport shuttle

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1st, 2002, 05:30 PM
brezzy

Seattle airport shuttle

Will be in Seattle next week . What is the best shuttle to get to down town Seattle near the space needle from the airprt any one know cost? thanks

Old Jul 1st, 2002, 07:09 PM
msa

We live in the area and use Shuttle Express a lot. Inside the airport down near the baggage area is a little desk...go there and tell them where you want to go and they will get you on a van. They also have a website that you can check out...not positive about the address, but you can do a search for it.

Old Jul 2nd, 2002, 02:12 AM
Donna F

Last year I took the shuttle to the Inn at Queen Ann which is within walking distance of the Space Needle. It was about $24 or less. The desk I went to is in the parking garage and there is a waiting area. The driver calls you when your shuttle is ready to load. I didn't have to wait long and it was nice to have a waiting area instead of standing on some median strip. The airport website has info on the shuttle.

Old Jul 2nd, 2002, 10:18 AM
John

Shuttle Express costs (I believe) $21 per person to Zip Codes 98101-98109 (cental Seattle including Seattle Center). A taxi from Sea-Tac will cost around $35. Therefore if you are 2 or more persons the cab is probably cheaper, certainly faster.

Old Jul 2nd, 2002, 02:31 PM
msa

Shuttle Express does offer a discount if there are 2 or more of you traveling together. We have used it for a family of 4 to get to/from a suburb to the airport and it is $49 total for the 4 of us...so they do make it very reasonable.