Rosemary Beach on a whim

Search

Rosemary Beach on a whim

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24th, 2006, 03:47 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rosemary Beach on a whim

After searching for a semi-last minute beach vacation, I convinced my husband to rent a cottage in Rosemary Beach. Specifically, we are staying at the Villas at Sunset beach, about 350 yards from Rosemary (I hope) and on the beach. We'll be going the second week of August. We're driving down from Ohio and am curious if we can make this straight thru in 16 hours.

I really don't know much about the area except what I've read on the internet. We are looking to relax on the beach all day - and maybe go to dinner or out for a glass of wine one evening or two. Any suggestions? Also what about grocery stores nearby and chair/umbrella rentals? I know I want to visit seaside, but other than that we have no real plans. Any other info on places to see is greatly appreciated.
Old Jul 24th, 2006, 03:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Click on the link below for my recent trip report from Seagrove Beach (next to Seaside). Also look at posts from expert fodorite Sunshinesue, who will hopefully reply to this.

http://www.fodors.com/forums/threads...1&tid=34805506