Rooms at Ritz Carlton Naples

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know this is a kid friendly resort, so I was ust curious for those who have traveled with family of 4 or more...what type of room did you get? Seems the only rooms they offer are 1 king bed or 2 doubles. A double bed seems a little small for either 2 adults or 1 adult, 1 child. It appears they do not offer sofabeds in any of their rooms or suites. Is a rollaway the only alternative?
Old Apr 28th, 2005, 02:47 AM
Original Poster

ttt
Old Apr 28th, 2005, 03:59 AM
dcespedes

Hi there--I assume you are refering to the Ritz Carlton Beach Resort because the RC has two properties in Naples. We just returned (about 3 weeks ago) from the RC Golf Resort. Our room had a king bed, chair w/ottoman but not a sofabed. The Beach Resort appeared to be very popular with young families so I'm sure your needs will be met, have you tried contacting the hotel? Beautiful hotel, I hope you enjoy a great trip!

Old Apr 28th, 2005, 04:16 AM
Original Poster

Yes, I called the hotel and am very disappointed because I may have to choose another hotel due to lack of sleeping arrangements. I'm not sure I want to stay/pay for a 5 star resort and sleep on a rollaway bed!
Old Apr 28th, 2005, 04:27 AM

No offense, YouGoGirl, but I think you're missing the point of a top notch five star resort hotel. They don't cater to people who want to put 4 in a room. They'd much rather rent you a full suite or two rooms to live in the luxury that most people going to that kind of place would want and expect. You want two large beds --go to a Holiday Inn. You want elegant and comfortable accomodations -- rent a suite at the Ritz.
Old Apr 28th, 2005, 04:36 AM

Patrick is right. The hotels that you have been asking about are not going to cater to 4 women wanting to share a room.

Ask for two rooms that connect and you'll have more room for the 4 of you...and two bathrooms!

Emjoy!
Old Apr 28th, 2005, 04:38 AM
Original Poster

The problem is that we have 5 in our party...we are getting two rooms. I don't mind paying for a suite, but even their biggest suites only have one king bed and won't accomodate three people.
Old Apr 28th, 2005, 04:51 AM

At the Ritz Carlton Battery Park City we slept four in a room, two adults, two children in double beds, and it was delightful.
Old Apr 30th, 2005, 08:28 AM

YGG,

Hello again.

I beleive the standard RC Naples room is 450ft2. Plenty of room for a roll-away, which they would provide if needed. That being said max of 3 adults is advisable. If you need 4, step up to a suite.

FWIW, the Club level rooms are taller than the standard rooms. Plus, the Club Lounge there is very nice.
Old Apr 30th, 2005, 10:42 AM

I don't understand the problem, YouGoGirl. I just checked their website and was able to get two rooms with three in each room (you only have 5 traveling) and there were accomodations and rates that did and did not include club level and spa packages.

They also have a Presidential Suite with 1 king bed and a connecting room with two beds. I think I remember seeing in one of your other posts that money was not an issue.

It seems as if the Ritz Naples can accomodate your group of 5 - in two connecting rooms and/or the P Suite. Picking up the phone and actually talking to a live person would provide a "final answer".