Reload this Page >

Restaurants in Hawaii

Search

Restaurants in Hawaii

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20th, 1997, 06:56 PM
Nancy

Restaurants in Hawaii

We recently purchased an Entertainment Book for Hawaii but we are a little overwhelmed by so many choices. We would appreciate any feedback on Nick's Fishmarket, Hau Tree Lanai, and Prince Court on Oahu. On the Big Island, We are considering Cafe Tiare and the Konas Beach Restaurant. Any feedback on these restaurants would be appreciated.

Old Oct 24th, 1997, 02:25 PM
C

Nancy, I have eaten at those three restaurants on Oahu, and all three of them would be good choices. Nick's is one of my favorites, and the service is just as good as the food. Hau Tree Lanai also has great food,it's also more romantic. Prince Court is also very good. If you go there, you should try the Opakapaka on angel hair pasta...it's my personal favorite. One other place in the entertainment book that has impressed me is Tanaka of Tokyo. The food has always been good, and the service is great! I hope you enjoy your trip.

Old Oct 27th, 1997, 03:59 PM
James

I don't know about those restaurants, but in Waikiki do go to what I believe is called the Aquarium, only two blocks from Waikiki beach. It has a HUGE (Two stories high) fish tank with manta rays and other beautiful fish in it.

Old Oct 28th, 1997, 04:35 PM
Marsha Fisher

My husband and I are planning a trip to Hawaii (3 islands) at the Feb. Can you tell me about these Entertainment Books? Sounds like a good deal.

Old Oct 28th, 1997, 07:47 PM
Nancy

Marsha,
The number to call for the Hawaii Entertainment Book is 808-737-3252. Ask for the local book rather than the visitor book because the local book has a coupon for a buy one -get one free round trip ticket on interisland flights. Besides the discounts on restaurants, there are also discounts on snorkeling cruises and attractions like the Polynesian Cultural Center, Sea Life Park, Waimea Falls, and the Aquarium to name a few. We received our book within a short time after we ordered it. Good ludk!