Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

Remember to rant and rave on Fodor's after your vacation!!

Mar 18th, 2002, 10:08 PM
maw

This is just a reminder to all travellers how HELPFUL the "rants and raves" section on this Fodor's site is to the rest of us. Please take a moment and post a review about your accomodation or restaurant on a recent trip--those personal reviews are the BEST when it comes to travel planning!
Thanks so much......

Mar 19th, 2002, 03:42 AM
2Travelers

Second that, maw. And travelers: if you want to see what an excellent trip report looks like, click on "SF trip report - Hotel Triton etc." posted by Owen O'Neill.

Mar 19th, 2002, 04:58 AM
xxxx

I agree that the SF trip report is excellent. Could have used a few paragraph breaks, though!

Mar 19th, 2002, 08:39 AM
Susan

Thanks for the reminder! Will rave right now.

Mar 19th, 2002, 08:45 AM
nina

Will rave about our 2 hotels during or Universal/Disneyworld family trip last week - Swan and Hard Rock, right after lunch!

Mar 19th, 2002, 09:02 AM
Owen O'Neill

I agree that posting trip reports is crucial to helping this forum serve as a good resource (I use it to plan travel regularly and feel it's the least I can do to give something back). I do wish that the "Rants and Raves" section was updated more regularly. Neither of the restaurants I ate at in San Franciso was listed and thus I was unable to add my ratings to that section. Note to "xxxx" - regrettably there will not be any breaking up into paragraphs for future postings. I figure that as long as the info gets across it will have to be sufficient as is.

Mar 19th, 2002, 11:28 AM
xxx

i agree much of the rant & rave section is out of date. Keep the reports coming

Mar 19th, 2002, 11:46 AM
connie

Just came back to Texas from snowmobiling in Yellowstone and outside of West Yellowstone. W.Y. has over 300 miles of groomed trails through a pine forest and along the continental divide.
AWESOME!!!!
I can recommend Alpine West for snowmobiles and Weary's Rest Yellowstone Inn next door for lovely little log cabins with kitchens ($60 a night!)

Mar 19th, 2002, 03:54 PM
Susan

Connie, you should repost a trip report with Yellowstone in the title. That way in the future if someone is searching on info about Yellowstone they will get your helpful info. I do not know if the search engine will pick up this thread if someone searches for "Yellowstone".