Search

Regulars, do you ..

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6th, 2001, 12:04 PM
regular

Regulars, do you ..

Do any of you regular posters enjoy on-line games on Yahoo?

I do and I'm addicted to Euchre.

Old Dec 6th, 2001, 12:10 PM
Patrick

Please no, this Fodor's addiction is bad enough. Don't get me started on something else. I'm seriously considering rehab to break my Fodor's habit.

Old Dec 6th, 2001, 12:36 PM
regular

But Patrick
You should try the games.

You can kibitz (talk) with others during the game.. and that is lots of fun. Think of it like instant messaging. You ought to try it..

Imagine if we all could IM each other and post at the same time...

Old Dec 6th, 2001, 12:38 PM
Chuck

People here can't get along for more than 5 minutes. I shudder to think of the chaos if people could post and IM at the same time.

Old Dec 6th, 2001, 01:35 PM
NoNames-

OMG-what a scary thought~ I would love to talk to some people that I have been reading on this, Capo, Patrick,Elvira,Beth -a lot of these people are bright and funny and I would enjoy a real conversation with...but then there are the "others"....yikes~

Old Dec 6th, 2001, 01:41 PM
ryan

This board has been downright civil compared to the 50,000+ messages on the Enron board at Yahoo.

Old Dec 6th, 2001, 01:46 PM
StillNoName

That's interesting Ryan, my husband reads his yahoo finance boards in the mornings and tells me how outrageous they are...I used to ask him why he even bothered--and here I am

Old Dec 7th, 2001, 11:18 AM
xxx

I play Bedazzled between reading postings on the Fodors forum when I'm waiting for phone calls.

Old Dec 7th, 2001, 01:03 PM
Wendy

Not to add to the addictions list but playing Wheel of Fortune and Jeapordy on line against others from around the world is a blast!! http://www.station.sony.com/games.jhtml