Recommended Seating in Zumanity

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We're planning to buy tickets for the show and would like to know what's the best seat to view this show. Floor or balcony? Theater, love seat or duo sofa?
Old Feb 17th, 2004, 06:34 PM

We had seats in the second row opening week last September. We had an up close view eye to eye with the cast. At that time some members of the show walked through the first few rows and sat on audience laps. They directed more attention to people in the love seats. If you dont mind a mime grabbing you sit close. If you prefer to observe the spectacle and not be part of it sit as far away as possible.

We thought the most entertaining part of the experience was the outfits the hostess was wearing while seating us. The rest seemed like improv, very disorganized, and not entertaining to us.

Old Feb 20th, 2004, 03:13 AM

We just saw this show two weeks ago. We were in the third row, which was ok.However I think setting back might be a better option.You could view the things going on overhead better I would think.

I also like Sandra, didn't just love this show. I thought if it had been done a bit differently it could have been great.
Old Feb 20th, 2004, 05:52 AM

The love seats/sofas are the best seats...close up and you'll probably be in on the action. Like they said, though, if you don't want to take the chance of being IN the show...then sit farther back. We sat in the 3rd row on the sides and it was okay--would have preferred to be in the center section.

I liked the show...it's REALLY unusual and "weird", but I liked it because it was different. Also, be warned...it's very sexual and there is a lot of nudity...more than we expected.