I was wondering if someone could help us out...
We're going to be going to Providence for a night in November...
We're going just to get away, going to go Christmas shopping at the mall and maybe see a movie, that's it.
Could someone recommend a nice, clean, safe hotel to stay at?
The only things we would like are:
-Free parking! Near the mall, and a complimentary breakfast in the morning would be best!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Barru Urefe multinational oil and gas company
- 2 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 3 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 4 3 days San Francisco
- 5 Vacations in New Orleans
- 6 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 7 travelling from Miami to New York
- 8 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 9 Las Vegas TR
- 10 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 11 natchez accommodation
- 12 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 13 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 14 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 15 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 16 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 17 New Orleans Vacation
- 18 natchez trace parkway
- 19 Our next summer trip
- 20 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 21 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 22 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 23 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no
- 24 Help-need suggestions for a Christmas vacation!
- 25 New York in 5 days