Reload this Page >

Producers tickets in June?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19th, 2002, 09:20 PM
Linda

Is is possible to get tickets to "The Producers" in June? Or should I just forget it and get tickets to another show? If it is possible,what is the best way to get tickets--telecharge, box office...?

Old Apr 20th, 2002, 04:11 AM
xxx

If you are in New York, then go to the box office, but unfortunately you can't do phone orders to the box office, so you'll need to do Telecharge if you are outside New York.
Yes, decent tickets are now available for June -- particularly matinees and during the week.

Old Apr 20th, 2002, 04:43 AM
Howard

As xxx wrote, you've a good chance of getting tickets for mid-week performances for The Producers. Chances for a weekend are slimmer, but ask when you call Telecharge (800-432-7250).

Old Apr 20th, 2002, 06:27 AM
Max

Producers tickets are easier to come by every day. Now that a second major cast change is under way since the two original leads left in March, things have settled down a lot.

Old Apr 20th, 2002, 01:57 PM
Postal

I just purchased two first row balcony seats on Ebay for Memorial Day weekend for $112. Just thought I'd mention it as an alternative to Telecharge if that doesn't work out. There are several tickets for sale on Ebay and the prices have seriously settled down for the Producers.

Old Apr 20th, 2002, 02:01 PM
Linda

Should I go ahead and get the tickets now thru Telecharge or wait until I come to NYC in June? Forgive me, but this is my first trip to NYC and I am new at all of this. We will be there for a week, June 9-16, so mid-week tickets are no problem; in fact, preferred.

Old Apr 20th, 2002, 03:05 PM
Howard

I'd get them in advance and not take a chance when you arrive in June, which is a fairly busy time for the theater.
Two advantages of getting them now:
1. You're much more sure of getting tickets.
2. You'll probably get better seats.

Old Apr 20th, 2002, 06:00 PM
Linda

Thanks Howard and everyone! I just ordered my tickets thru Telecharge and I think I got pretty good seats. Orchestra level, row M. At least we will get to see the show. I appreciate all your very helpful advice.