Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

Please Help, How Do I Get Tickets For "O"?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24th, 2000, 04:05 PM
Joanne

We have heard so much about "O" and sure would like to see it when we visit Las Vegas in early December. Can anyone tell me where it is playing and the telephone number to call for reservations.

Old Oct 24th, 2000, 04:42 PM
Muffy

"O" is at the Bellagio. We went last April and it was well worth the $100 ticket.

Old Oct 24th, 2000, 06:25 PM
BillJ

Only two ways I know to get the tickets.

1) Stay at the Bellagio, as a guest you are pretty well assured but you must call 30 days in advance of your visit.

2) Stand in the cancellation line, and hope, since it is very difficult to get tickets if you are not staying there.

Many folks on this forum have attested to the incredible show that this is. You won't believe it. I thought of it as an assault (very pleasurable) on my visual senses. Hope you get the tx.

Old Oct 25th, 2000, 05:17 AM
Me

What's "O"?

Old Oct 25th, 2000, 05:58 AM
Debi

You can also order the tickets online if they're available. Check the website and go to the show section. All the Mirage properties sell their tickets online...

Old Oct 25th, 2000, 10:45 AM
Lori

You can also buy tickets online at lasvegas24hours.com

Old Oct 25th, 2000, 11:12 AM
Ann

BillJ's comment is partially incorrect. If you are staying at Bellagio, you can purchase your tickets by phone or online 90 days in advance. And you don't have to stay just at Bellagio to get them 90 days in advance - if you stay at one of their other properties (Mirage, Treasure Island, Golden Nugget), you can also purchase your tickets 90 days in advance. That's exactly what I'm doing - we're going to be in Las Vegas for a few days after Xmas, staying at Treasure Island, and I've already purchased my tickets. You should read the comments posted on the hosted Las Vegas forum about "O." It sounds like a fantastic show - I can't wait!!!

Old Oct 25th, 2000, 04:48 PM
Simone Roisman

I live in Brazil and bought tickets for "O" for my brother, who was travelling to Las Vegas. I bought them by phone (available at www.cirquedusoleil.com), since lasvegas online pointed it as sold out. Mystere, also a show "Cirque du Soleil"), which is playing at Treasure Island, is as good (though a different show) as "O" and is easier to get tickets.
Good luck!