Search

PBR Championships

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23rd, 2002, 03:38 AM
Gail

PBR Championships

Can anyone tell me the best place to stay, what happens at that time of year in the surrounding area, where to eat, etc.? I want to catch all the major events. I will be there for a week.

Old Jan 23rd, 2002, 08:57 AM
x

where?.....Tampa?....give some more info

Old Jan 23rd, 2002, 09:00 AM
PBR

Pabst Blue Ribbon?

Old Jan 23rd, 2002, 09:44 AM
bj

Ceasars is usually the hosting hotel. I was there last year at that time and there were tons of parties and other PR events where you can meet the stars. If you're talking about the finals, thats in October so I doubt you'll find much in the way of firm scheduling quite yet.
Check out pbrnow.com

Old Jan 23rd, 2002, 11:27 AM
x

Tampa one is at the Ice Palace downtown.....ck travlocity.com for list of hotels and prices..can book on your own......think it is on Now.....

Old Jan 24th, 2002, 03:31 AM
Gail

PBR-Pro Bull Rodeo Championships in October in Las Vegas.

Old Jan 24th, 2002, 08:33 AM
x

Caesars is the host...call Travel Tyme at 660-646-4505 for PBR block of rooms...it is Oct.24-27.....for tickets call (or web)tickets.com or 800-445-4544 ~ or Caesars Palace at 888-464-2468----I`m sure as the year progresses listings of event will be listed.....events will be held at Thomas and Mack Arena at UNLV campus of the strip...