Orlando Hotel query

May 27th, 2001, 11:36 AM
Jackie

Orlando Hotel query

Message: I am going to Florida again this year from England, last year stayed at wilderness lodge, within Disney, great for the first time, but want to try and do it cheaper this time.

have booked into Quality inn, Canada Ave, Kissemee,
Has anyone stayed there?
Any comments greatly received.

Regards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 27th, 2001, 05:08 PM
Beth

Sorry, I don't know that particular place. But, if you are with kids, I'd check into the year-old Holiday Inn All Suites Hotel.

May 28th, 2001, 05:19 PM
Beth

Placing your query next to similar, but longer thread. May offer another solution for you!

May 28th, 2001, 08:42 PM
jackie

Thanks for the advice,
I am fairly new to forums, i will have to try to work out what to do, if you see that its still in the same place then you know I have failed,
keeping this post as well in the hope,
vacation is not until August, so plenty of time.
Kind Regards.

May 29th, 2001, 04:28 AM
Beth

Not to worry! Basically it suggested that the Port Orleans/Dixie Landings is a very nice moderately priced hotel on Disney Property. It is lovely.
The Holiday Inn All Suites on International Drive that I mentioned earlier is very reasonable, and all rooms are suites: either 2 bedroom for families or one king-size themed for exercise, movies/tv, or business. The "suite" includes sitting area and microwave/fridge. Breakfast buffet and regular bus service to/from Disney are included. All at a very reasonable price.
Enjoy the rest of your research, and have a wonderful trip!

May 30th, 2001, 09:29 AM
jackie

Thanks to all who he replied, I think we are fairly settled now with the quality inn suites in Canada Ave as described above.
I would still welcome info from anyone that has actually stayed there.

regards

Search this Thread