Search

One way car rental

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19th, 2002, 07:43 PM
Deb

One way car rental

I want to rent a full size car at LAS (Las Vegas) and drop off at PHX (Phoenix). Rates are at least $350 and up for 8 days. ($90 one way fee really raised the price.) Need suggestions on best, reliable rental company and is that price out of line?

Old Jun 19th, 2002, 08:02 PM
Polly

Try www.smarterliving.com for online specials. Without the $90 fee, that seems a bit steep to me.

Old Jun 19th, 2002, 11:25 PM
George

Try some comparisons at www.bnm.com . I've found that to be the best site for rental-car rate evaluation.

Old Jun 23rd, 2002, 12:35 PM
missy

Are you a member of AAA? The one deal I have actually gotten out of membership was good pricing on car rental. They have great "coupons" such as a two category upgrade. Last I checked though, those "coupons" were only good through the end of June.

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 02:29 AM
lani

hi,

can't remember how much we rented our car for a one-way from LAS to ABQ, but we rented through national since they didn't have a drop-fee. maybe you can check their website and compare prices with the other places.

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 02:45 AM
Gretchen

Check Priceline. Unlike their regular way of bidding for one way rentals they give a price.

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 04:00 AM
jabez

Try FlyerTalk.com and go to the Avis forum. Try some of the discount codes listed there. You should be able to save a lot.