Reload this Page >

Old people in Arizona

Search

Old people in Arizona

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25th, 2000, 09:06 AM
tim

Old people in Arizona

Are there any other people besides cottonheads who travel to Arizona? The area seems to be beseiged by them. Everywhere you look!

Old Aug 25th, 2000, 09:30 AM
Karen

And what kind of travel problem does this pose to you and your family?

Old Aug 25th, 2000, 09:32 AM
livebyjfk

Boy Tim:

Your comments are going to upset a lot of people!

Old Aug 25th, 2000, 09:34 AM
Brian in Atlanta

Everybody take a deep breath. This post has been here before - and drew a flood of angry responses a year ago. Ignore it.

You lose 2 points for originality, tim.

Old Aug 25th, 2000, 09:55 AM
Don't

Hey Tim:
I'm only 28 yrs. old but I enjoy visiting AZ. You've got such open-minded, intelectual people there. It was one of the first states to pass an English-only law (which was later struck down in court), former Gov. Mecham was a sweetheart, and you have that Sheriff cleaning up crime by making prisoners wear pink underwear. I'm sure there is no more crime in Phoenix, right?
A young black man driving a new car across the state was stopped three times just trying to pass through. And since this is a travel board, have you tried renting a car from the Sky Harbor Airport and then calculate the pecentage of your bill is taxes? Can't wait 'till we elect some more conservatives. As former Vice President Quayle said, "I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix."
Arizona is a winner.

Old Aug 26th, 2000, 11:11 AM
tim

Hey,

You people are really boring.

Get a life.