Reload this Page >

Official Downtown Disney Hotels

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7th, 2002, 01:59 PM
deb

Which of the DD hotels is the closest to DD? I would like to know which is closer to know how far it would be to walk to DD from the hotel. Thanks in advance!!

Old Mar 7th, 2002, 09:03 PM
Laurie

If I am remembering correctly, the Wyndham Palace is the closest. The Hilton is fairly close too. We have stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott and The Wyndham Palace. Courtyard was about a 15 min. walk and the Wyndham was a 5-10 min walk. The Wyndham was a beautiful hotel but pricey. The Courtyard is for the more budget minded. Hope this helps. Laurie

Old Mar 7th, 2002, 10:21 PM
x

There are downtown disneys in Anaheim & Orlando. Which one are you asking about?

Old Mar 8th, 2002, 03:37 AM
deb

I was unaware there were 2 Downtown Disneys!! I am asking about the Orlando one.

Old Mar 8th, 2002, 06:13 AM
hi

There was a website somewhere that showed the hotels there, but I don't know where it is? Anyone?

Old Mar 8th, 2002, 06:16 AM
greg

The Grosvenor is the closest hotel to DD, with the Hilton and the Wyndham Palace a close second.

Old Mar 8th, 2002, 07:15 PM
Sylvia

Looks like the Grosvenor and the Hilton

http://www.downtowndisneyhotels.com/mappg.html