Search

Nude Camping?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26th, 2002, 10:40 AM
Mindy

Nude Camping?

Anybody know of any decent national or state parks that are naturalist friendly. My friends want to go somewhere scenic and open, preferably warm, where we can go about in the buff is we so choose.

Any ideas?

Old Apr 26th, 2002, 01:48 PM
Buck Nakid

Top.......or Bottom?????

Old Apr 26th, 2002, 02:35 PM
mike

Not national or state parks, but most large-tract govt. forest areas have some primitive campgrounds that don't get much traffic. During off-peak times it isn't uncommon to have the whole little area to yourself. Many are hike in/hike out but some have vehicle access. I have been camping many times at these kinds of places and don't think twice about wearing no clothes (if that's what I want to do). I do think it wise to carry some clothing in your daypack when going on excursions. You'll find tons of places in the West - BC, WA, OR, ID, Northern CA. Mike.

Old Apr 26th, 2002, 02:39 PM
Statia

Don't know if it still has a clothing optional section, but you could try Pace Bend Park on Lake Travis in Austin, Texas. aka - Hippy Hollow.

Old Apr 26th, 2002, 05:38 PM
GP

Mindy
Even out here in California there are no National or State Parks that allow public nudity. There are as Mike said lots of places you can go, but not on pubic park Lands

Old Apr 27th, 2002, 08:22 AM
Friendly advice

Because of the mild winter we had ticks are expected to be particularly bad this year. Are you sure you want to camp naked?

Old Apr 27th, 2002, 08:26 AM
Buck Nekkid

You may want to check here for a directory.

http://www.nudistscorp.com/