In March of 2014, my boyfriend and our parents are going to stay on Kauai. My father, myself and my brother have all gone before ( we stayed plantation Hale and loved it!). It will be the first time for my boyfriend, his parents and my mom. I loved the Northshore and was wondering where is a good place to stay. Plantation Hale worked well for us because it's clean and affordable. We'd allbe there about a week. Should we stay around Kapaa (central and we've stayed there before)? Or head up near Tunnels and Northshore? Best advice please and thank you!! Can't wait no matter where we stay!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL Tech* SuppOrt PhOne Number +1(9I9) 35I-9439
- 2 YAHOO Tech* SuppOrt PhOne Number +1(9I9) 35I-9439
- 3 HP PRINTER Tech* SuppOrt PhOne Number +1(9I9) 35I-9439
- 4 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 5 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 6 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 7 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 8 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 9 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 10 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 11 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 12 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 13 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 14 Family winter holiday
- 15 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 16 Galveston
- 17 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 18 4 days in San Diego
- 19 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 20 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay
- 21 Train Journey, SFO to SEA
- 22 Padre Islands
- 23 NYC hotels...asked often but would like suggestions
- 24 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 25 Bolt bus?