north shore vacation rental

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9th, 2003, 05:26 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

has anyone stayed in a house in north shore! Please let me know any info you may have or a reputable vacation rental agency. Has anyone stayed at the Blue Lagoon house in Wiamea or michaels house on sunset?
Old Sep 9th, 2003, 06:19 AM

We stay at Sunset Pt. Contact Juliana at this web site. You can preview the houses here too. She's really good & we go back every Dec or Jan for a week.
She has a great little Waimea cottage too that sits right off the line-up.

http://www.sunsethomes.net/vacrent.html
Old Sep 9th, 2003, 12:43 PM

We were there im May and rented a beachfront house on the North Shore. It was awesome!! We could sit at the table and watch the waves, we would sit on the couch in the evening and catch the whiteness of the waves from the moon light. The house even had a h/c shower outside, it was so cool to shower in the morning with the sound of the waves so close. The waves put us to sleep and woke us each day. Plus we had a w/d to do laundry before leaving. The beach was never crowded.... we walked it twice every day, there was never more than 7 people on the beach (including us).
Foodland Grocery Store was just two minutes away and even has a Starbucks inside! Sharks Cove is also very close for some good snorkeling.
If you would like to see some pics of the house, or would like the owners contact info...... email me at [email protected] and reference North Shore Beach House
Old Sep 9th, 2003, 04:09 PM

Are we talking North Shore Oahu? If so, we had the vacation of a lifetime there 2 years ago. Georgous (and deserted) beaches, friendly locals, country living and enough services close by for comfort. It was heavenly! If I have the right place, let me know and I'll look up the vacation notes for where we stayed (we rented a very affordable oceanfront "cottage").....
Old Sep 11th, 2003, 04:47 PM

Hens4th - please post the name of the oceanfront "cottage" you stayed at on Oahu's north shore. Thanks.