Reload this Page >

North Myrtle Beach, SC Summer Condo Rental

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27th, 1997, 10:52 PM
Margate

Can anyone recommend a 3-BR condo for weekly rent this summer in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina? We are looking for a condo on the beach, preferably ocean front, which has air conditioning, an in-unit washer and dryer, and a kitchen. The condo must also have an outdoor pool.

Has anyone had any good or bad experiences with local rental agents in the North Myrtle Beach area?

Old Dec 28th, 1997, 11:23 AM
Mary

We have been to Myrtle Beach for the past 10 years and have stayed at the Sands Ocean Club.
For entertainment daily, there is a kids program & a live band by the pool/beach grill/bar. The band is fun for the whole family, plays from 1:00 to 11:00. It is a very vivacious and active place,location is terrific! It is located between Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle, behind restaurant row. The beach is not crowded, mainly the hotel guests and surrounding condos. In the past, I have booked the condo through the hotel, however, this past July, I found a realty agency where I found much cheaper, weekly rates. I highly recommend them as do others that have used them. They have a web site www.condorent.com You can view the pictures of the hotel. Sands Ocean Club also has a website, I'll try to find it. Good Luck!!

Old Dec 28th, 1997, 11:24 AM
Mary

We have been to Myrtle Beach for the past 10 years and have stayed at the Sands Ocean Club.
For entertainment daily, there is a kids program & a live band by the pool/beach grill/bar. The band is fun for the whole family, plays from 1:00 to 11:00. It is a very vivacious and active place,location is terrific! It is located between Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle, behind restaurant row. The beach is not crowded, mainly the hotel guests and surrounding condos. In the past, I have booked the condo through the hotel, however, this past July, I found a realty agency where I found much cheaper, weekly rates. I highly recommend them as do others that have used them. They have a web site www.condorent.com You can view the pictures of the hotel. Sands Ocean Club also has a website, I'll try to find it. Good Luck!!

Old Feb 7th, 1998, 06:19 PM
Sandy Johnsto

We stayed at Land's End condos (rented thru the Atlantic Resort Group 1-800-845-1032) last summer for a week on the recommendation of friends who have vacationed there for several years. The beach is not crowded and the outdoor pool is very nice. The location is convenient to area attractions yet the condos have a secluded "feel" to them. They have several different pricing schedules throughout the summer so you can get more reasonable rates if you go early in the summer. There are also lowrise condos that are not beachfront but are much cheaper than the beachfront ones. However, if you can afford it, go for the beachfront condos and one on the upper floors - the views are gorgeous.

Old Feb 7th, 1998, 06:25 PM
Sandy Johnsto

We stayed at Land's End condos (rented thru the Atlantic Resort Group 1-800-845-1032) last summer for a week on the recommendation of friends who have vacationed there for several years. The beach is not crowded and the outdoor pool is very nice. The location is convenient to area attractions yet the condos have a secluded "feel" to them. They have several different pricing schedules throughout the summer so you can get more reasonable rates if you go early in the summer. There are also lowrise condos that are not beachfront but are much cheaper than the beachfront ones. However, if you can afford it, go for the beachfront condos and one on the upper floors - the views are gorgeous.