Condo or house in Orlando to rent

Feb 1st, 1998, 11:56 AM
Lin Yonko

Condo or house in Orlando to rent

Any good experiences with a condo or house to rent in Orlando? Twenty minutes for Disney max.
We need three bedrooms, balcony or screened -in porch and a pool or area to sunbathe. Decent price and dates are March 18-24th.Thanks

Feb 6th, 1998, 03:37 AM
Richard

Linfields is a very good location for a newish house with pool. We have stayed there a few times
and have found all the houses very good.It is about a 10 min drive to Disney.The company we have used
was called Florida Choice I do not have their tel no
but the address is La Mirada Plaza on the 192 in
Kissimmee.
Hope this Helps
Richard

Feb 8th, 1998, 12:55 PM
Mary Houten-Kemp

I would recommend renting a home in the Indian Ridge development in Kissimmee - less than 15 minutes to the gate. We've just booked a house there for the third time (late April) and the prices and conveniences are hard to beat. The folks we've booked with, Lori and Mike Commins own 6 or 7 homes here and we've been quite pleased with the quality of the two homes we've used so far. They rent 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes, with screened in pool, fully equipped kitchen, cable TV, phone, communit tennis, playground, etc. We just rented a 4 bedroom (which sleeps 10 - 12 with pull out couches) for $135/nite (which includes all taxes, fees, etc.). I'm not sure you'll be able to book there with such short notice. Call them at 800-433-0776 or 516-862-9860 (NY). If they don't have any available when you're looking to go I might have another number for a managment company which manages these properties. E-mail me direct on that if you need to.

Good luck!

Feb 8th, 1998, 12:58 PM
Mary Houten-Kemp

I would recommend renting a home in the Indian Ridge development in Kissimmee - less than 15 minutes to the gate. We've just booked a house there for the third time (late April) and the prices and conveniences are hard to beat. The folks we've booked with, Lori and Mike Commins own 6 or 7 homes here and we've been quite pleased with the quality of the two homes we've used so far. They rent 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes, with private screened in pool, fully equipped kitchen, cable TV, phone, community tennis, playground, etc. We just rented a 4 bedroom (which sleeps 10 - 12 with pull out couches) for $135/nite (which includes all taxes, fees, etc.). I'm not sure you'll be able to book there with such short notice. Call them at 800-433-0776 or 516-862-9860 (NY). If they don't have any available when you're looking to go I might have another number for a management company which manages these properties. E-mail me direct on that if you need to.

Good luck!

Feb 8th, 1998, 01:03 PM
Mary Houten-Kemp

I would recommend renting a home in the Indian Ridge development in Kissimmee - less than 15 minutes to the gate. We've just booked a house there for the third time (late April) and the prices and conveniences are hard to beat. The folks we've booked with, Lori and Mike Commins own 6 or 7 homes here and we've been quite pleased with the quality of the two homes we've used so far. They rent 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes, with private screened in pool, fully equipped kitchen, cable TV, phone, community tennis, playground, etc. We just rented a 4 bedroom (which sleeps 10 - 12 with pull out couches) for $135/nite (which includes all taxes, fees, etc.). I'm not sure you'll be able to book there with such short notice. Call them at 800-433-0776 or 516-862-9860 (NY). If they don't have any available when you're looking to go I might have another number for a management company which manages these properties. E-mail me direct on that if you need to.

Good luck!

Feb 8th, 1998, 01:04 PM
Mary Houten-Kemp

Good luck!

Search this Thread