Nitish Reddy Kotha - Best Places to Visit in Europe

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13th, 2016, 05:26 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, everyone I am Nitish Reddy Kotha lives in orlando.This New Year I am planning to visit to Europe. This is my first trip and I don't know much about Europe. As Europe is big a continent, so someone tell me the best places in Europe where I enjoy.
Thanks
Nitish Reddy Kotha
Orlando
Old Sep 13th, 2016, 06:13 AM

I have no idea who are you/ likes- dislikes so it would be batting in the dark to give you any recommendation. Get a guidebook start reading about Europe, and come out with a Draft by yourself first.
Old Sep 13th, 2016, 07:56 AM

You have posted this on the US Board - you want to post it in Europe. But before you post there, do as suggested, do some research and decide where you would like to go. People here are glad to be helpful, but we cannot plan your trip for you.
Old Sep 13th, 2016, 09:24 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Google "Nitish Reddy Kotha" for some fun.
Old Sep 13th, 2016, 06:02 PM

You mean that someone with that name apparently worked in London for several years?

Or some of the other odd listings.
Old Sep 14th, 2016, 09:15 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This reminds me of a similar odd inquiry a while back (a year or two?) with the same odd structure, a very specific name in the title and repeating it in the first line of the text. I googled the name then and found similarly structured odd inquiries on other websites, where the inquiry on one contradicted the next. It looked like someone was punking the true holder of the name, and this may be a similar case.
Old Sep 14th, 2016, 10:54 AM

I'll take a quick crack. I agree with the other posters - first and foremost you need to list your interests, your likes/dislikes. And you should do some initial research yourself to figure out what exactly you want to accomplish in your first trip. Do you like cities, the beach, scenic villages, hiking/mountain scenery? How long are you planning on visiting Europe. Do you have any budget restrictions? Since you mention you are planning on visiting for the new year, assuming you are looking for tolerable temperature you may want to concentrate on the southern countries like the Southern region of Spain, Portugal coast, Greek island. Just some initial thoughts but I think you need to come back with more information for folks to respond to your query.
Old Sep 14th, 2016, 02:05 PM

Yes how long - your age - traveling alone - time of year, etc.

Trains are great and for some great sources to learn about them and where to go check www.ricksteves.com; www.seat61.com and www.budgeteuropetravel (check their free online European Planning & Rail Guide for many suggested rail itineraries all over Europe.