I'm planning a trip from New York City to Yellowstone. On the road I'd like to visit parks lake Niagra Falls, Badlands NP, Yellowstone NP and visiting some cities like Washington DC, Chicago. On the internet I can not find such a route, but checking google maps this seems possible. Has anyone ever taken such a trip and does anyone suggest a route or have any ideas. I"m planning about 18 days including 3 days NY, 3 days Yellowstone.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/biogenic-xr/
- 2 Dulles to BWI
- 3 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 4 Our next summer trip
- 5 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 6 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 7 Family winter holiday
- 8 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 9 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 10 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 11 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 12 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 13 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 14 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 15 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 16 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 17 Muir Woods - new rules
- 18 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 19 Padre Islands
- 20 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 21 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 22 NASHVILLE
- 23 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 24 4 days in San Diego
- 25 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?