Search

National Parks

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6th, 2002, 01:01 PM
isa

National Parks

Does anyone know of a relatively cheap bus tour around the National Parks (in the West)?

Thank you in advance

Old Feb 6th, 2002, 02:35 PM
Larry

What age are you and what do you consider 'relatively cheap'? The best buy is one of the Elderhostel programs. Have to be at least 55 but they have many programs for active seniors. An example is their Circle of Southwest National Parks & Monuments. It's a nine night program and virtually everything is covered (except any extras, film, etc) and only costs $1,506 for double occupancy ($1,731 for single). These programs are wonderful learning experiences. Check out at http://www.elderhostel.org/

Old Feb 7th, 2002, 01:18 AM
isa

Thanx for the tips!
Actually, I rather meant "extremely cheap", something more of a "I'm broke and I'm a student" trip. Actually I'm French and I don't want to go to the West with a French tour (well, people would speak French all the time and I prefer English to French)
I'm going to check the web site you gave me. Thanx again.

Isabelle

Old Feb 7th, 2002, 01:24 AM
isa

Me again... I checked the website but saw it was only for people aged 55 and over. I don't really want to wait 32 years to go to the West so... Thanx anyway for answering my message.

Old Feb 7th, 2002, 06:37 AM
kkj

I really think you need to contact a travel agent and go over your likes and dislikes etc. They know the tour operators and will be able to steer you towards one that will work best for you.