Search

Naples/Marco Island

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16th, 2004, 11:13 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Naples/Marco Island

My husband and I are thinking of spending Christmas in Naples or Marco Island. We have stayed at the Ritz (both locations before) and would like to try some place new. We are also interested in the nightlife in Naples (dancing, local plays etc). Any assistance would be appreciated.
Old Dec 16th, 2004, 12:21 PM

Wow. Do you mean THIS Christmas? Kind of a late start, and not sure how much luck you'll have finding a place to stay. I'd check The Inn on Fifth, since it's right downtown and next to the tree on the plaza. Or Escalante, up a few blocks closer to the beach. If you're looking for Ritz style resort, you're not going to find it unless you check out LaPlaya at Vanderbilt, north of the Ritz, or the Registry, but I'm guessing it's late notice for those.

We close YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU this Saturday at the Sugden and are dark over the holidays.

There is a fun Christmas review at the new "theatre" in Cambier Park by a few friends of mine next week. The dinner Theatre is doing VICTOR, VICTORIA over the holidays.
Old Dec 17th, 2004, 08:32 AM
Original Poster

Thanks Patrick. I will check out your hotel suggestions. Victor Victoria sounds like fun. Thank you for your help and have a wonderful holiday!
Old Dec 17th, 2004, 12:05 PM

I just bought tickets for the Philharmonic on Tuesday, Dec. 28. One woman show -- Bebe Neuwirth "Vamps" with a 40 piece orchestra. Some seats still available. I'm looking forward to this -- she is an amazing performer.
Old Dec 18th, 2004, 05:47 AM
Original Poster

She is fantastic! I saw her on Broadway.