Search

MYSTERE: LAS VEGAS

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19th, 2002, 06:05 AM
don

MYSTERE: LAS VEGAS

I waited too long in getting tickets fo Mystere. I debated because the only day that they have a show while we are there is the day that we arrive. We will be driving in from Flagstaff and want to see Hoover Dam on our way in to Vegas. The show available is the 7:00 show and the seats are all the way to the side (section 206, row BB, seats 15-16). Is this too much to try to fit in for a day? What about the seats,are they too much to the side (they are listed as fullview)?

Old Apr 19th, 2002, 06:37 AM
Susan

The theater is small so there doesn't seem to be a bad seat. The show is fantastic and worth seeing. But I hate traveling under pressure. So you need to decide what you want.

Old Apr 19th, 2002, 06:46 AM
jpm

There are really few bad seats. The stage extends way out into the auditorium and most of the action is way out front. There also tends to be a duplication so that everything happening on one side of the back stage is also happening on the other. Actually, you'll find yourself looking everywhere as the action is taking place all over the auditorium. And you want to get there at least 30 minutes early to enjoy the "pre-show".

Old Apr 19th, 2002, 07:39 AM
Kyle

Go to Mystere. Those seats will be fine as the show is overhead, on the front of stage, back of stage, in the audience....everywhere.
The structure of the theater is such that you won't miss anything significant. Plus it's a REALLY great show.
Personally I wouldn't anticipate needing to spend a huge amount of time at Hoover Dam. Unless you plan on taking the tour and really milking it for all it's worth. You can get a very solid appreciation for it just standing at the top and looking around. Not necessary to commit 2-3 hours or anything like that.

Old Apr 20th, 2002, 05:08 PM
Toni

My son and I saw Mystere a couple of years ago. Don't miss it, it's a great show! I agree with the other post, Hoover Dam is about a 30 - 45 minute stop.

Have a wonderful time!

Old Apr 20th, 2002, 06:34 PM
Patrick

The hard hat tour at Hoover Dam is well worth the time, but they cancelled it after 9/11 and the last I knew it was still not running.

I would not worry too much about the seats being to the extreme sides, that makes little difference. I just wouldn't want to be so far back that you can't appreciate the expressions on the performer's faces.