Moosehead Lake Lodging

Old Sep 3rd, 2005, 12:29 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Moosehead Lake Lodging

Flying into Bangor and hope to start our week with a few days at Moosehead Lake. Has anyone ever stayed at Kelly's Landing?
Any other suggestions would be most appreciated.
Old Sep 3rd, 2005, 02:04 PM

I don't know anything about Kelly's Landing...but Greenville is a very nice town with several nice Inns - check them out at http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g4...ne-Hotels.html

Also, we stayed at The Birches a long time ago - but I can't remember what it was like. There is one review at
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...ood_Maine.html

My brother has a place on Moosehead Lake now, so when we go we just stay with him. It is REALLY beautiful up there.
Old Sep 3rd, 2005, 05:24 PM

not right on the lake, but a nice motel with a great view of the lake as you enter Greenville is the Indian Hill Motel.
Old Sep 15th, 2005, 03:38 PM

We have not stayed at Kelly's landing, but ate there. It is on the lake and over all seemed rustic as do most places that we have seen up there. The restaurant was rustic, but good food with a nice salad bar. It seemed that a lot of local people where eatting there and I always think that's a good sign. It's a beautful area.
Old Sep 25th, 2005, 05:23 PM

i haven't stayed at kelly's either but have been to the restaurant several times. very downhome atmosphere. right on lake! 2 other places you should look at are www.blairhill.com and www.greenvilleinn.com both are old victorian homes renovated beatifully. then there is www.lodgeatmooseheadlake.com sort of rustic elegance. really cool place. all 3 are on the east side of the lake and have magnificent views!
blair hill and gville inn have very fine dining, but for the most fun place go to the black frog, right in downtown.
Old Oct 5th, 2005, 12:13 PM
Original Poster

We are back...from a wonderful vacation in Maine...2 days in Greenville; stayed at Kelly's Landing..it was perfectly delightful! The food there was awesome..the best breakfast I ever had was at Auntie Em's in town...any questions please feel free...
Old Oct 5th, 2005, 02:37 PM

Thanks for checking back!