Reload this Page >

Miami in mid november

Search

Miami in mid november

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9th, 2001, 02:54 AM
fejj

Miami in mid november

we live in England and My wife and I will be in Miami around mid-november,never been to the city before we were wondering if it is a good season to visit,is it warm enough to use the pools or get a sun tan?or will it be warm but not THAT warm?

Old Sep 9th, 2001, 05:13 AM
OliveOyl

Mid November should be beautiful and you may even find it a bit warm for your tastes, considering your climate.

The sun is still very strong, and rather than worrying about getting the requisite tan, you'll be trying to keep from burning to a crisp the first couple of days out. Ocean swimming is still a possibility. We live further north in the Tampa Bay area, yet some hardy visitors swim in the Gulf all winter.

Old Sep 9th, 2001, 05:48 AM
Spider

The weather should be fine. As OliveOyl said, you should be more concerned with the strong sun. Apply the sunscreen generously! A small burn can cause a lot of pain!

Enjoy your trip!

Old Sep 9th, 2001, 05:57 AM
Cindy

It's one of the best times to be in Florida! Have a great time and show the sun the respect it deserves 'cause it'll sneak up on you!!

Old Sep 9th, 2001, 01:20 PM
sjp

I love Miami in November. I recommend bring a couple of light, cotton sweaters for the evening. The breeze might be cool. Also go to weather.com closer to your visit to check on the latest weather in Miami and you'll have a good idea of what to pack.