Maui Rental Agencies

Old Jan 10th, 2020, 04:04 AM
Original Poster

Maui Rental Agencies

Iíve used VRBO for trips, but Iím wondering if there are other agencies in Maui for short term rental properties for a house? Iím looking at December 2020
Old Jan 10th, 2020, 07:30 AM

How many of you are there? For just the two of us we used Rentals Maui for a small condo. We didn't need a fancy place to sleep. I think we only used the range once to make eggs for breakfast.
we never saw anyone from the rental agency but they were available by phone when we had trouble with the wifi. There was a combination key box to get our key when we arrived.
Kehei Bay Surf condos are across the road from where we swam in the ocean. There is also a nice pool with deck chairs. Rentals Maui has many properties all over the island.
The cheapest gas on the island is at Costco (members only).
Old Jan 12th, 2020, 07:15 AM
Original Poster

We need a house for 6 adults.i was thinking around Lahaina, but open to suggestions.
Old Jan 12th, 2020, 02:49 PM

We stayed at Papakea condos in Honokawai but drove every morning to the beach at Kapalua since the beach in front of our condo was too rocky to enter. I would stay in the Napili area if I went back.
Old Feb 14th, 2020, 09:06 AM

I know I'm a bit late to reply, but whomever you rent from, you want to make sure that its a legal rental - they are starting to crack down on illegal rentals