Search

Maui for 5 Nights

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4th, 2002, 06:38 PM
Phil

Maui for 5 Nights

My wife and I will be spending 5 nights on Maui in September. We are looking for some insight on B&B's or Inns to stay at while on the island? We are also trying to determine if we should stay at one place or if we should maybe spend a couple nights in Lahaina and then a couple nights in Hana. Does anyone have suggestions for good places to stay and a possible travel itinerary?

Thanks in advance!

Old Feb 4th, 2002, 08:15 PM
gyppielou

Unless you need to have nightlife at a minimum, I would suggest spending your time in Napali or Wailea, and check out the Homoa Bay Bungalow and House in Hana. Do a websearch, and you;'ll be on your way! Lahaina is just a town to visit, and if you're into that kinda thing go for it.

Old Feb 4th, 2002, 08:19 PM
phil

gyppielou, how do you do a websearch?

Old Feb 5th, 2002, 01:36 AM
Addster

I have to warn you about the road to Hana, it dangerous, and narrow. But the end result is worth it, it's as lush and green as you can imagine. One big disadvantage of staying in Hana, everything is closed at 6pm, there is nothing much to do there.

I stayed at the Maui Prince Hotel in Wailea, it was great. If you golf, a lot of courses north of Lahaina.

Have a nice trip, it's a great place you visiting, I live on Oahu. The people are nice and the weather is very pleasant.

Old Feb 5th, 2002, 04:43 AM
joan

Phil, go to www.google.com and type in the name of what you want. You will get instant results, then click on the ones you want to look at. Use your back button if it's not the right site, to get back to the search results. The number of "O's" in Google shows how many pages of results you got. I love this search engine!