Williamsburg?

Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 08:38 PM
40 something

Williamsburg?

Planning 20th wedding anniversary trip to Williamsburg, as couldn't enjoy it with 2 hyperactive 8-year-olds on last visit. Ideas for a B&B? restaurant? want to stay in/close to historical district so we can stroll at night. Like history. Not too concerned about cost.

Old Feb 4th, 2002, 05:34 AM
Jill

You may want to check out the website "visitwilliamsburg.com" for lots of info ...I stayed at the Colonial Williamsburg B & B and highly recommend it. Host/hostess were GREAT and so were the breakfasts ... felt very comfortable at this B & B. It was about a 6 block (easy)walk into the gist of colonial area. The B & B's website address is "ccbb.com"
Have a great time!

Old Feb 4th, 2002, 06:07 AM
pat

Definitely go to visitwilliamsburg.com, and look under Accommodations. You can also order a visitor's guide on-line. Did you know that you can stay right inside Col. Wlmsbg. in one of their colonial houses or taverns? You can find all the info you need when you go to their website.

Old Feb 4th, 2002, 06:23 AM
Jill

Correction (sorry)
I stayed at the Colonial Capital B & B, not the Colonial Wmsbrg B & B ...

Old Feb 4th, 2002, 01:40 PM
Susan

For a special anniversary dinner go to the Dining Room at Ford's Colony. Its better than the Inn.

Old Feb 5th, 2002, 04:50 AM
Ginger

Must eat at the Trellis - dessert!!!!

We loved the Liberty Rose B&B - only four rooms, but is not a close walk to town.