Reload this Page >

"Lost" fans..12/8 episode info.?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8th, 2005, 09:28 AM
jetset1

I missed the show last night after our crazy weather interfered with the signal. Can anyone debrief me on what happened? It is one of the few series shows I watch.
To keep this travel related, I will add that I've been to Hawaii several times, and plan to explore Oahu, especially the North Shore area, in greater depth on my next visit.(yada yada yada).
Out of curiosity, who are your favorite characters, and what are your theories on the underground "experiment" with the computer?

Old Dec 8th, 2005, 09:28 AM
jetset1

oops, make that 12/7 instead!

Old Dec 8th, 2005, 09:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wasn't it a rerun?
Old Dec 8th, 2005, 09:35 AM

My Tivo didnt pick it up either. I dont think it comes back on for a few weeks. That info came from an episode update recap.
Old Dec 8th, 2005, 09:47 AM
maj

I didn't watch the whole thing when I realized it was a rerun. The beginning of the episode was where Anna Louise and the rest of them let Sawyer, Jin and Michael out of the pit. It looks like next week is also a rerun.
Old Dec 8th, 2005, 09:55 AM
mp

It was a rerun - no new Lost episodes until January.
Old Dec 8th, 2005, 09:58 AM
jetset1

Thanks everyone, glad I didn't miss anything.. it's one of the few shows I enjoy this year. Can't do the reality shows, I do like Amazing Race when it's the couples in exotic locales though.

Old Dec 8th, 2005, 04:19 PM

jetset1, you already got your answer...but my favorite character is Sawyer...LOVE him!!! I'm not sure about the hatch and the "experiment", hopefully we will get a little more info on that when the show returns. Gina is driving me a little crazy. This IS a good show!! It does make you want to visit Hawaii doesn't it?
Old Dec 8th, 2005, 05:07 PM

I wish there would have been a new episode to talk about from last night!I just love that show so much and feel like I'll be having withdrawal symptons until January. I have several favorite characters--Sayid, Jin, Sun, Hurley, and I'm becoming really fond of Mr. Eko too! Locke is also a great character. I must admit that I find most of the characters and actors very good at what they do. The two people I don't like on the show are Kate and Anna Lucia. They both drive me nuts, although I really dislike A L the most after what she did to Shannon (poor Sayid!).

If you want more Lost information, www.eonline. is a great source. Go the TV message boards and also to Kristen's columns. She's a major fan and offers some great spoilers too. Just today,I saw a thread suggesting that Elvis is connected with the "numbers." It was hilarious and is on the message boards there if you want to check it out.
Old Dec 8th, 2005, 05:47 PM

No new episodes until mid-January and the best episode recaps out there are at

www.televisionwithoutpity.com

And Sawyer is just too much fun (but I was always been a sucker for the "bad boys", until I married a "good guy".)
Old Dec 8th, 2005, 06:22 PM

I love Sawyer too! I think he is a good guy in wolf's clothing! Lost gossip - two of the gals were arrested for DUI in Kailua about 20 minutes apart a few weeks ago! Lost Weekend?
Old Dec 8th, 2005, 07:10 PM

that sayid is a total hunk. and hurley is kind of a hoot. but its mr echo that intrigues me the most at this point. and of course "the others". so where do you suppose desmond went off to? with no supplies. after being in that hole for years...
whats that - elvis is alive and king of the others???
Old Dec 8th, 2005, 07:17 PM

i love locke (sp?). he's by far my fav.

jack is hot. we like kate, too. so many good characters and handsome actors!!
Old Dec 9th, 2005, 01:32 PM

Virginia
Wouldn't it be something if Elvis has been on the island all these years??!

I am also wondering where Desmond went. Surely, he didn't actually leave the island. If so, how? I also wonder where Danielle hides and if she and Desmond know one another. And, is there any connection between Desmond and the others? It seems like the others have to be from the psych. experiment (Darma project), and so is Desmond. Oh, so many questions...
Old Dec 9th, 2005, 07:23 PM

I love the show as well, but think the biggest draw for me is the scenery...trying to guess where things were shot and reminders of things we saw on our trip to Maui and Oahu this past July!

Pass the Taro chips, will ya?

Belle