Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

Lodging for 6 people in seattle in July.

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26th, 2000, 10:17 PM
Kiyo

We're planning to visit Seattle on July 7th through 14th(7 nights). There will be 4 or 6 people in our party(all women!!). We've been looking for some nice and reasonable vacation rentals. We prefer the rooms with 2 bath rooms, full kitchen, 2 beds rooms. Our budget is up to $60.00 per person a day. So if we can find a room around $120 for 2 people, it would also be good.
Would you please tell us some nice lodging in downtown area or somewhere which is very accessible to downtown? We don't hire a car.
I'd appreciate if you tell me some nice web sites about this. Though I've already checked some....I couldn't find nice one..
Thank you.

Old Mar 27th, 2000, 12:26 AM
John

Dear Kiyo:
Check out
www.seeseattle.org
This is the web site of the Seattle Convention and Visitors Bureau which has a long list of Seattle hotels and, best of all, a link to lodging discounts, which makes many downtown hotels much more affordable.

Old Mar 27th, 2000, 07:40 AM
sheri

Hello Kiyo,

The website John suggests is a good place to start. However, the discounts offered on that site unfortunately are usually only good for the winter months, not for July.

There's a company called Pacific Guest Suites that offers apartment/condo rentals in downtown Seattle. Generally these are less expensive than staying in a hotel for a week. I would imagine they have a website if you do a search.

Old Mar 28th, 2000, 02:54 AM
kiyo

Thank you very much for your nice advice, Sheri and John. I'll check them.
Thank you.

Old Mar 28th, 2000, 04:05 AM
elaine

Kiyo,

You may be in luck, as I noticed a Fodor's Expert will be discussing Seattle perhaps starting today. You may want to post and ask the same question.