Reload this Page >

Lobster in Las Vegas?

Search

Lobster in Las Vegas?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5th, 2001, 05:34 PM
Paul

Lobster in Las Vegas?

We are heading to las Vegas 4/13 and would like to know of any buffets with lobsters?
Thank you.

Old Apr 5th, 2001, 06:48 PM
xxx

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! HoHoTeeHee!! Ooohoohoohoo!! Someone help me up off the floor.

Old Apr 5th, 2001, 09:18 PM
xxx

Would you settle for crab legs? The buffet at the Rio is always popular for the crab.

Old Apr 6th, 2001, 08:46 AM
Amy

When we were there a year ago the Caesar Platinum Seafoon buffet had lobster on Friday nights - one per person. Nobody at my table was a big lobster fan but my husband so they gave them to him and somehow he ate 5 of them.

Old Apr 6th, 2001, 11:05 AM
John

Caesar's still has lobster on Friday, and there are lobster claws at several other buffets, a couple downtown. The Sands I think (RIP) used to have a major lobster buffet, but the poor things were cooked to a fare-thee-well and not worth the effort.
Good luck.

Old Apr 7th, 2001, 09:30 PM
why eat seafood

Personally, I can't imagine why anyone would want to eat seafood so far from a coast when it obviously must have been shipped in somehow and therefore couldn't be that fresh. If you want seafood, go to a coast.

Old Apr 14th, 2001, 07:10 PM
Elvis

At the Rio, Masquarade Seafood Buffet, they have whole main lobsters steamed and served cut down the middle. Also have everyone other seafood imaginable. Just feasted 4/12. Only catch is the line. Opens at 4pm, but arrive at 3pm & get into line, otherwise your looking at a 2 1/2 line around 6pm... only open from 4-10pm. This is a very very popular buffet.