Limited view for "O"

Search

Limited view for "O"

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21st, 2005, 11:07 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Limited view for "O"

I am faced with a decision on whether to get tickets to see “O” with a limited view for $99. (That is all that is available) or obtain good tickets to see “KA” at $150. How limited is limited and is the show at “O” worth the lower grade seats?
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 11:13 AM

Limited view means either there will be railing in front of you. We have seen O both ways. To me the seats are not worth the $99, the view was blocked that much, it really took away from the experience. Tough choice. I have't seen KA so I can't comment. If you will be back in Las Vegas I wouldn't take the obstructed view seats.
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 11:22 AM

Have you seen Mystere??? It is a great show. I do not know about the limited view seats for "O". We were lucky to get very good seats for the show.
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 11:26 AM
Original Poster

Thanks for your input. I will most likely go with "KA" unless someone helps to change my mind. I also wanted to go to the traditional vega show like "Jubilee" in addition to the higher end production show. Any comments about this?
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 11:35 AM

We saw Folies Bergere which is a similar style show to Jubilee. It was fun and very entertaining! We won buy-1-get-1 tickets to this show by spinning the free slot machine outside of Tropicana several times. You may also be able to get these coupons elsewhere for either show (Jubilee or Folies).