Search

Lebanon Missouri

Search this Thread

Old May 28th, 2002, 12:37 PM
Ali

Lebanon Missouri

I am looking for a hotel in Lebanon MO - any suggestions? We have a PRO Supertruck that we will be racing on June 8 at Midway and are looking for a hotel sponsorhsip.

Old May 28th, 2002, 12:41 PM
Kelly

I've not stayed in Lebanon before, but if you don't mind being outside of town (about ten miles from Lebanon), there's a great hotel called Sand Spring Resort. It's very close to the Bennett Springs entrance(s).

http://www.bennettsprings.com/

They have a nice place and a good restaurant. Sorry if you're looking specifically for Lebanon...but, when you're talking about Missouri, you may not get any other responses! : )

Old May 28th, 2002, 12:58 PM
Ali

Thank you Kelly! Any help at this point is great! I don't think Lebanon is a very big town, so all the help I can get is great.

Thanks again!

Old May 28th, 2002, 01:08 PM
Kelly

I don't know exactly how big it is. I love going to Bennett Springs and Lebanon. There's not a ton to do in Lebanon, but plenty of chain restaurants, Wal-Mart and an outlet mall. It is easy to get around there. You should stop in at Bennett Springs if you get a chance. It's really pretty and peaceful there. Have fun!

Old May 30th, 2002, 11:17 PM
Jane

My step father goes to the I44 speedway every Sat. night, but he lives 15 miles away. there is a Days Inn and Ramada. If you don't have accomodations yet you may not find any, very tourist ridden this time of year. There is nothing to do in Lebanon, by the way, the locals call it leb-nin!

Old May 31st, 2002, 07:59 AM
Ali

Well, I did find a hotel on Route 66. Thank you both for your help. Jane - tell your dad to look for the orange #27 Pro Supertruck on June 8 - that is our team.