Late March in New Orleans

Sep 19th, 1999, 12:42 PM
Alan

Late March in New Orleans

We are thinking about visiting New Orleans in late March. What is weather normally like at that time of year? We will probably not have a car, so would be doing a lot of walking around. (also does any know when Mardi Gras is this year?)
thankx, Alan

Sep 19th, 1999, 05:40 PM
Meg

Mardi Gras is March 7th. The weather is nice in March - a good time for walking. Coming in late March means you will miss the Mardi Gras crowds and the Jazz Fest crowds that come late in April and early in May. I live in N.O. in the French Quarter. Please e-mail me if you need any further information.

Sep 19th, 1999, 05:41 PM
Meg

Mardi Gras is March 7th. The weather is nice in March - a good time for walking. Coming in late March means you will miss the Mardi Gras crowds and the Jazz Fest crowds that come late in April and early in May. I live in N.O. in the French Quarter. Please e-mail me if you need any further information.

Meg

Meg

Meg

Meg

Sep 19th, 1999, 05:42 PM
Meg

Meg

Meg

Meg

Meg

Meg

Meg

Meg