Las Vegas Pools

Mar 7th, 2002, 01:42 PM
Bob

Las Vegas Pools

Going to Vegas last week in March but have noticed that a lot of properties have their pool areas closed or only partially open during "winter season". What exactly is "winter season" in Vegas anyway? According to the weather averages it looks like it would be warm enough for pools to be open @ the end of March...any comments or feedback would be appreciated.

Mar 7th, 2002, 05:09 PM
xx

Las Vegas!

Mar 7th, 2002, 05:10 PM
XX

Las Vegas!!!!!

Mar 7th, 2002, 05:13 PM
Kathy

Hello we went to Las vegas 2-18. We were lucky to have nice weather. We stayed at the Golden Nugget and it was nice enough to use the pool. It was open. Just do a search on Las Vegas pools.There is a nice site but I can't rememer it.Good Luck.

Mar 7th, 2002, 05:31 PM
bob

Yes, the pool review site is where I found out that some pools are "closed" or partially closed for "winter months". Sounds kind of vague and I was hoping for clarification from someone who has recently been there or has travelled there during March.

Mar 7th, 2002, 06:31 PM
Laurie

I have been there twice during March and both times the pools were open. Generally, if the weather permits they will open the pools.

Mar 8th, 2002, 04:47 AM
tom

I'm also going to LV the last week in March. The pools will generally be open. There is no guarantee, though, that the weather will cooperate. It can be mid-70s, mid-50s, or anywhere in between. I've been there at that time before and sometimes I've been able to use the pools, sometimes not.

Mar 8th, 2002, 07:01 AM
kkj

The winter season lasts until the end of March beginning of April. Generally March isn't considered swimming weather in Vegas. While daytime temperatures seem high enough, the cool nights cool off the pools. But, if the weather is warm enough the pools will open.