Reload this Page >

Las Vegas Package Vacations

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5th, 1999, 03:08 PM
Lena

Can anyone suggest a reliable site where I can book a package vacation to Las Vegas? I'm looking for the package to include airfare and 2-3 nights for hotel. Thanks.

Old Dec 5th, 1999, 06:49 PM
Jim

Stop by HereHuGo.com and visit our Travel Center. The service that we use is VERY RELIABLE and guarentees the lowest price.

We did a lot of research on this service before we decided to go with them. We wanted our users to receive the best possible service that they could get. If you do use them and you have any problems, Please let me know asap.

While your there take a look at all of the info we have compiled on Vegas, you'll find some GREAT info there.

Have a GREAT trip!!
Jim;HereHuGo.com
The Travel Search Engine
http://www.herehugo.com

Old Dec 5th, 1999, 08:10 PM
wendy

If you are in a city out of which Southwest Airlines flies, check them out. Their vacation packages are great.

Old Dec 6th, 1999, 04:54 AM
Lori

Try Nationalairlines.com. Jointly owned by Harrahs and the Rio, they offer packages to both properties. I flew them out of NY in October and was pleased.

And Jimbo - take a hike!!!

Old Dec 6th, 1999, 07:00 AM
Gary

Try www.funjet.com If you happen to live near one of their hub cities then you can get a pretty good deal. You can get prices and availability for specific dates and they handle most of the hotels. They don't have online booking, though.

Old Dec 10th, 1999, 08:23 AM
Mark

I have gone the past 3 years in a row and have found the best deals booking a flight with expedia.com and a room with lvrs.com. Have fun.

Old Jan 2nd, 2000, 03:17 AM
DJ

Lena,

I have used a number of websites in the past to book travel to Vegas. I suggest booking the flight and hotel separately.

For rooms try lvrs.com or tripreservations .com (Great Rates & reliable service).

For airline reservations go to southwest , united or american airlines anc check out their cheap fares to vegas.