Reload this Page >

Las Vegas Limo suggestions

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4th, 2001, 09:13 AM
Rancher1

Does anyone know of a good limo service in Las Vegas that is not totally expensive?

Thanks.
rancher1

Old Oct 4th, 2001, 10:41 AM
brian

the best and only one highroller transportation 702 768 2577

Old Oct 4th, 2001, 11:06 AM
Monique

Las Vegas Limos is $4 per person from the airport to any strip hotel. I am not sure about their other rates.
might want to ask here.
http://pub94.ezboard.com/bvegasgang

Old Oct 4th, 2001, 11:15 AM
me

While Las Vegas Limo (aka LVL) is only $4 from the airport, that is very misleading. Firstly, you have to share the ride with however many other people they choose to cram into the car. Second, you may be dropped off second, third, fourth, etc. And third, LVL has many more shuttles now than they do limos, most of the time you will exit the airport, purchase your $4 voucher, and have a shuttle pull up. I must say though, that all of LVL's fleet, whether they be limos, towncars or shuttles are very nice.

My recommendation is to reserve LVL. You can have a limo to yourself (or as many people as you can cram into it) for only $35 an hour. When I went with 4 other friends, that's what we used when we went anywhere (there's usually a few LVLs waiting outside most strip hotels) and split 5 ways it was $6 a trip. Perfect!

Old Oct 4th, 2001, 11:25 AM
notateacher

Hey "me" 5 x 6 is 30. 5 x 7 is 35. Wouldn't 5 people pay $7 each for a $35 fare? I don't know, maybe you had "new" math!