Las Vegas In July.......

Mar 15th, 2007, 11:30 AM
Ike
Original Poster

Las Vegas In July.......

I need some help trying to decide between, Bellagio, Wynn, Four Seasons or Venetian. $$$ is not object. I'm looking for great rooms, good food and a nice location near other hotels and resorts. Thanks.
Mar 15th, 2007, 11:46 AM

I would go with the Bellagio...very centrally located on the strip; and has delicious restaurants. The Four Seasons is located in the Mandalay Bay and is pretty far from everything. The Wynn looks beautiful, but I also think it is a little far away. The Venetian is OK, but for me personally, I notice a very sweet and odd smell in the air when I visit. Seems like something is added to the air...Hope that helps.
Mar 15th, 2007, 11:46 AM
GoTravel

Ike, even though hotels may be next door to each other, because of their massive size, they are a long way away from each other.

Doubt I'd walk in July.

In this order:

Four Seasons
Wynn

and toss up;
Bellagio
Venetian

Mar 15th, 2007, 11:50 AM

Probably Bellagio would be your best bet. Venetian has a good location too. The Wynn isn't horribly out of the way but it is a few minutes' walk. The Wynn is the newest and has some pretty darn nice rooms and restaurants!
Mar 15th, 2007, 11:53 AM

Based on the statement of "near other hotels and resorts", the first two I'd eliminate are Four Seasons and Wynn.
I know people love the Venetian, but I have this gnawing feeling that staying there is akin to living above a shopping mall. Somehow Bellagio seems to have a lot more class somehow.

I would not hesitate to walk to quite a few other hotels from Bellagio even in July. The others, I would be more hesitant to do so.