Reload this Page >

Las Vegas:Any clean shows on Monday

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6th, 2001, 08:48 PM
ge

My wife and I will be in Vegas from Monday am to Wed early evening (not long at all) and we are wanting to see a couple of shows if possible.

We will be seeing Danny Gans at the Mirage Tuesday night. However, I tried to look online (official show guide) for shows on Monday but everything seems to be blacked out.

Has anyone recently been to an entertaining and clean show (magic, elvis impersonator, etc) on a Monday night?

My budget for the 2nd show is $50/person

Old Jun 7th, 2001, 04:04 AM
Larry

The American Superstars Show at the Stratosphere is a good deal for the money. I believe you can get the show and a buffett dinner for around $35 each person. The performers are very good. I'm not sure if they have shows every night, but they also have matinee shows with a Vegas type routine (not topless). Try to search for the Stratosphere web site for more information.

Old Jun 7th, 2001, 04:10 AM
Larry

Here is the info on the Stratosphere http://www.stratospherehotel.com/ent...uperstars.html

Old Jun 7th, 2001, 05:33 AM
sktraveler

Both Mystere and the "O" Show (at the Mirage and Bellagio, respectively) are totally clean. They are Cirque du Soleil shows and are very amazing and entertaining. I'm not sure if they fall into your budget, but they would be worth checking in to. By the way, you will love Danny Ganns--he is wonderful!

Old Jun 7th, 2001, 06:46 AM
xx

try the Living Ledgends show at Imperial Palace...also Bill Acosta at the Flamingo..check the web site there is a special for the show and dinner.....